Sunday, September 21, 2014

To Keep or not to Keep, that's Always the Question

I found a beautiful little coffee table that a friend had for sale and just had to have it.  I thought it would be beautiful painted white of course.  I knew where I was going to use it, but now am rethinking that.  So for now, I'll share the before and after and you give me your opinions on what I should do.   I really need to build onto this "already HUGE" home of ours to be able to use these beautiful pieces of furniture I find!

Here is the before:


Those lines, the detail, the daintiness of it...what was I supposed to do?  I just couldn't resist!

And here is the after:


I just love it!


Now tell me, what would you do?



See the ottoman?  That is where I had in mind...but now I don't know since I love to prop my feet up when I'm on the sofa.

Decisions, decisions....


6 comments:

  1. Oh my I would totally keep that beauty.....

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally keep it. It would look great where that ottoman is--I put my feet up on the wood coffee table all the time. I found a cute little coffee table kind of similar the other day...now I am excited to paint it :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie.
    Great job on this table it looks so pretty. I would be really pretty where the ottoman is but I am like you and like my ottoman instead of a coffee table. Can you use it at the end of a bed or long ways for a end table. It is a sweet table.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it! It is beautiful with all those details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh..it' s so lovely...keep it!
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a thought, I liked it at the end of your bed. At night you could put the pillows from your bed on it. Or in the winter an extra throw for an afternoon nap. I can't tell if it will be too crowded for you but it's worth a try. Let me know if it works.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in...I love hearing from you! Hugs, Melanie